S’mores MixPosted: October 28, 2011
Do you like ooey?
Do you like gooey?
Do you like chocolatey?
Do you like ooey-gooey-chocolatey?
We may be friends if you answered yes.
9 cups golden grahams cereal
3 tbsp butter
3/4 cup corn syrup
12 oz. milk chocolate chips
1 tsp. vanilla
3 cups mini marshmallows
– measure cereal into a LARGE bowl. hear me? LARGE
– line & spray a cookie sheet
– melt/mix corn syrup, butter, and chocolate chips in saucepan
– remove from heat, add in vanilla
– pour over cereal and stir really really good really fast.
– add in the marshmallows
– spread onto cookie sheet
– allow to cool
– eat. eat. eat. eat.
Unfortunately this cookie sheet of ooey-gooey-chocolatey-ness is only good for about a day. After that the corn syrup begins to make the cereal less crunchy, and more floppy. With that in mind- I give you full permission to eat this all in one sitting while you curl up on the couch and watch Anne of Green Gables, or Pride & Prejudice, or the Notebook.