Happy Birthday to MePosted: December 14, 2011
Yesterday was my birthday. I turned 21. Woo. Hoo.
First of all, I have the best, most incredible loving people in my life. I can’t get over it.
Second of all, I am completely and utterly lame. I did not take a single picture. So I will result to the next best thing after pictures- lists.
– fabulously sassy new pencil skirt from Anthropolgie from my momma.
– massive piece of Turtle Cake from Cafe Latte with lovely ladies
– one night stay in Stillwater with the love of my life
– 3 beautiful pairs of tights & 3 canvases from my bestie back home
– 83 “Happy Birthday” notifications on Facebook
– endless phone calls and texts and cards from family & friends
– pretty nest message board & lovely zip-up boots from my wonderful daddy & step mommy
– and Chinese take-out for lunch.
It was a fantastic birthday. So much love. God has blessed me with so much.